The public opinion in the Internet era is mainly the public's comments and attitudes on real-life sudden hotspots and focused events through news comments, BBS forums, Weibo, post bars, blogs, news posts and reposts.
Internet public opinion has become the main carrier for reflecting public opinion and public opinion. For companies: in the era of social media, forwarding and sharing are so convenient. Maybe when you sleep, public opinion information pops up from a corner of the Internet. A devastating blow to your business.
In the Internet era, companies should abandon traditional public opinion, be vigilant, use public opinion monitoring software to arm themselves, and timely and comprehensively monitor the online public opinion about their own corporate brands, in a timely and effective manner to resolve various crises that enterprises may face or take advantage Public opinion maximizes the effect of corporate promotion!
How should an enterprise conduct public opinion monitoring reasonably and effectively 1. To maintain the continuity of online public opinion monitoring. Enterprises need to use public opinion monitoring tools to help themselves, monitor the information on the Internet every day, set relevant keywords in the system, the system finds the Internet information about the enterprise itself, and analyze and distinguish these contents. Whenever there is negative
information, early warning will be given to get the news to the public opinion personnel.
2. Ensure the accuracy of monitoring public opinion information. Most negative information occurs during non-working hours. Publishers often use off-hours to publish, and secondly, publishers release information based on the advantages of a large number of net names after work. Therefore, public opinion monitoring jobs require someone to take turns on duty to screen and grade the information monitored by the software so that they can respond to and deal with public opinion as soon as possible when they encounter serious negatives.
3. Accurately grasp the coverage of public opinion monitoring. The information on the Internet is like the sea. Even with the best detection software, every drop of seawater and every piece of information cannot be screened. Therefore, a scientific and rational analysis of the origin of negative information, severe monitoring of active areas of the network, and sought-after forums can maximize the existence of potential crises.
As an enterprise, to do a good job of public opinion monitoring, the focus is to choose a professional public opinion monitoring agency, establish a rigorous public opinion monitoring and analysis department, and be able to customize a set of good public opinion solutions in a timely manner, coordinate with each other, and timely Provide enterprises with a comprehensive grasp of public opinion information about themselves, so that enterprises stand on the market.
The following is a summary of the ways and key issues that companies respond to public opinion:
1. According to the public opinion information monitored by the system, timely adjust corporate management
ideas, carefully analyze the key elements of public opinion, stabilize the development of the situation, and strive to change from "maintaining stability" to "promoting peace."
2. Reasonable use of talents based on company
structure, matching of division of labor, and rational use of capital.
3. Actively interact with users and actively select the opinions and suggestions of netizens.
4. In the information age, pay attention to the Internet, pay attention to network rhetoric, and improve the company's influence.
5. Quickly respond to emergencies, calmly face crisis management, and when faced with public opinion information that is not beneficial to the company, do not blindly close, delete, and block messages, and do not take “blocking” as the main processing method, and be brave to admit Errors can be adjusted in time to better reach the top.
6. Express your correct thoughts to consumers in a timely manner, and "speak as soon as possible, continue to speak, speak precisely, and repeat."
7. Strengthen the daily work norms, adhere to the company's operating standards, and pave the way for future company development. "