Crisis PR Paper
1. To prevent the occurrence of crisis events, we must pay more attention to the market dynamics, analyze the growth and decrease of sales volume, and track abnormal events.
2. In the market competition, continuously expanding consumer demand, expanding market capacity is the most sensible choice. Just trying to defeat competitors with extraordinary means sometimes sometimes "steales chicken without breaking the rice."
3. What is missing in crisis PR
marketing is an unsolvable problem, and if used properly, it will win more customers' respect.
4. Marketing is not a simple sales operation, but a company's business strategy
5. Transform the network into a direct communication platform between manufacturers and consumers and other external stakeholders.
6. Apply the network
to transfer all aspects of information to consumers and other external stakeholders more quickly.