Crisis public relations
To deal with the crisis of public relations, companies must handle every detail rigorously. Let's take a look at the crisis PR
(1) Internal organization countermeasures
1. Quickly set up a specialized agency to handle crisis events. If the company has established a crisis management team, some people can be added to the team. The leader of this special group should be the head of the company. The public relations personnel of the Ministry of Administration must participate in this institution and form an authoritative and efficient working team with the personnel of relevant functional departments.
2. Understand the situation and make a diagnosis. The establishment of specialized agencies should quickly and accurately grasp the development of the situation and determine the situation. Determine the types and characteristics of crisis events, and identify relevant public objects.
3. Develop basic principles, guidelines, specific procedures and countermeasures for handling crisis events.
4. Departments in dire need of assistance shall jointly participate in first aid.
5. The basic principles, guidelines, procedures and countermeasures for handling crisis events will be formulated, and all employees will be notified to unify their calibre, unify their ideology, and act in concert.
6. Announce the truth of the crisis to media professionals, community opinion leaders, etc., and express their attitude and report on the measures to be taken.
7. If a crisis event causes casualties, on the one hand, ambulance work or aftercare should be carried out immediately; on the other hand, the victim's family should be notified immediately, and all spare parts should be provided as far as possible to meet the visits or requirements of the victim's family.
8. If it is a crisis event caused by substandard products, the substandard products shall be immediately recovered at any cost, or an inspection team shall be immediately organized to inspect the substandard products one by one. The relevant authorities were notified to stop selling such products immediately.
9. Investigate the cause of the crisis and evaluate the handling.
10. Reward those who have dealt with the crisis incident; punish those responsible for the incident, and notify the parties concerned.
(2) Victim Countermeasures
1. After earnestly understanding the situation of the victims, sincerely apologize to their family members and take the responsibilities accordingly.
2. Listen patiently and calmly to the victims, including their claims for compensation for losses.
3. Understand, confirm and formulate the rules and regulations for the compensation of losses.
4. Avoid arguing and disputes with the families of the victims. Even if the victim has some responsibility, don't pursue it at the scene.
5. Companies should avoid words that defend themselves.
6. Compensation methods and standards for victims and their families, and implement them as soon as possible.
7. Special persons should be responsible for careful contact with the victims and their families.
8. Provide comfort and sympathy to the victims, and provide them with the services they need, and do their best to do good aftercare.
9. In the process of handling crisis events, if there are no special circumstances, the personnel responsible for handling work cannot be replaced casually.
(Three) media measures
1. Announcing the crisis incident to the press, how to word it when it is announced, in what form, and how to disclose the information in a planned manner, etc., consensus should be reached in advance. For the news media to announce that companies need to publish the latest information of the company through authoritative media channels, the usual processing flow of well-known enterprise news planning and broadcasting agencies is the first time through the "news" method for multi-angle, multi-level Positive publicity attracts public attention and clarifies the crisis of corporate trust. Eliminate the impact of public relations crisis on corporate image. Precise corporate news
webcasting can change information from "focus" to "memory point", and then generate "selling point", which can bring positive effects and value to the enterprise in both the short and long term.
2. Establish a journalist reception agency. Special persons are responsible for publishing news, centrally handling news interviews related to the incident, and providing authoritative information to reporters.
3. In order to avoid misreporting, the information provided to reporters should be in written form as far as possible. Concise information about the crisis event. Avoid using technical terms or difficult words.
4. Provide proactive and accurate information to the press and publicly state the company's position and attitude to reduce the guesswork of the press and help the press make correct reports.
5. It must be spread with caution. Until the matter is fully understood, do not speculatively report the cause of the accident, any possibility of loss, or any other aspect, and do not easily express favor or disapproval.
6. Express a cooperative, proactive, and confident attitude towards the press. Do not take a concealed, pretentious, and time-resistant attitude. Don't simply "no comment" on news that is really inconvenient. Instead, explain the reason and seek the sympathy and understanding of the reporter.
7. Don't make sensitive remarks to reporters while emphasizing not to record. This habit is very bad.
8. Pay attention to reporting from the public's position and perspective, and continuously provide the public with the information they care about.
9. In addition to news reports, apology advertisements can be issued in newspapers and periodicals that publish news about the incident, explain the truth to the public, and bear responsibility to Yuan Shidao.
10. When a reporter publishes a report that does not conform to the truth, he should make a correction request to the newspaper and specify the facts as soon as possible. At the same time, provide all fact-related information to the journal and send an important spokesperson to the interview to indicate his position. , Flattening is required. Particular care should be taken to avoid hostility.
(IV) Countermeasure of superior leadership department
1. After a crisis event occurs, it should be reported to the immediate superior department of the enterprise as quickly as possible and seek their assistance, support and attention.
2. During the handling of crisis events, regular reports should be made on the development of the situation, and guidance from superior leadership should be sought.
3. After the crisis event is handled, it shall report to the superior leadership department in detail the handling process, the solution method, and the cause of the incident, and propose future prevention plans and measures.
(V) Customer countermeasures
1. After a crisis event occurs, the news of the accident should be truthfully conveyed to the relevant customers as soon as possible, and the company should be honest about the incident.
2. Report in writing various countermeasures and measures that are or will be taken.
3. If necessary, you can also send someone to communicate and explain directly with key key customers.
4. In the process of accident handling, regularly communicate the handling progress to the public from all walks of life.
5. After the accident is handled, apologize in written form and express sincere gratitude to the understanding and assistance units.
(6) Consumer countermeasures
1. Quickly identify and judge the type, characteristics, quantity and distribution of consumers.
2. Issue written materials explaining the accident situation to consumers through different communication channels.
3. Listen to the opinions and desires of accident handling when consumers are affected to varying degrees.
4. Publish the accident history, treatment methods and future preventive measures through different channels.
(7) Current policy of consumer groups
1. All countermeasures and measures should be based on respect for consumer rights.
2. Warmly welcome representatives of consumer groups and answer their inquiries and inquiries.
3. Don't hide the truth of the accident.
4. Communicate and negotiate with leaders and opinion leaders in consumer groups in a timely manner.
5. Announcing the consensus or handling methods with consumer groups through the media.
(8) Countermeasures for community residents
1. The community is the base for the survival and development of the company. If the crisis has caused losses to the residents of the community, the company should organize personnel to apologize to them.
2. Depending on the nature of the crisis event, people can also be sent to the community households to apologize.
3. Send confession advertisements to national newspapers and influential local newspapers. Its contents include: the relevant public as the object of thanksgiving advertisements; matters that the public understands; and a clear and clear expression of the company's attitude to take social responsibility and know how to change.
4. When necessary, the residents of the community shall be compensated for economic losses or other compensation.
In addition to the above-mentioned objects of relationship, appropriate publicity measures should be adopted for the public related to the incident, such as traffic, Hoi An, municipalities, and neighbors, to report the situation, answer consultations, circulate explanations, and mobilize various forces. To help enterprises survive the crisis as soon as possible, so as to minimize the damage to the corporate image.