In the process of serving customers, crisis public relations companies
often receive requests from companies for lifting the brand's cyber crisis. In the Internet where information spreads quickly and has a wide range of dissemination, if the company cannot better deal with negative
information related to the brand, then Will have a certain impact on the brand to a certain extent. Generally speaking, companies generally carry out public relations actions from the perspective of active, reactive and reactive.
The proactive strategy of the crisis public relations company is mainly to actively and proactively adopt various social media marketing methods and use the Internet to shape its own good brand image. For this reason, the emergence of negative information also prevents the brand from being seriously affected. At the same time, this method is "prepared" for the enterprise in the process of brand operation.
What are the proactive public relations steps? 1. Analysis: The first is to analyze the current public opinion of the client company on the Internet. You can analyze the current search results of your company in the search engine, the use of social media, and the Internet users ’ Product evaluation sounds, etc. Only by knowing your own network status can you take timely measures to protect the company's network reputation.
2. Strategy: The strategy is mainly from an in-depth inspection of the target market, competitors, and industry conditions. And the analysis of specific goals and vision, based on the analysis of the first stage, form a specific strategy.
3. Execution: In the process of implementation, various tools and methods need to be used for systematic online reputation management
and social media marketing. At the same time, crisis public relations companies will often maintain and Manage the public opinion of enterprises on the Internet.
4. Monitoring: In the process of public relations, once an enterprise takes action, the monitoring system will also start to work at the same time. For this reason, the company can timely evaluate the effectiveness of the strategy and implementation, and make timely adjustments.
Responsive crisis public relations companies believe that: passively responding public relations strategies, that is, adopting a non-response attitude to incidents, but in the Internet era, this method is not the best public relations method, because once a lot of negative news appears online, the company Serious business impact. But in many cases, it is also applicable, mainly depending on the degree of crisis impact, although this is not the best strategy.
What are the steps of a passive response type PR? 1. Analysis: First of all, it is necessary to quickly analyze how wide the negative news spreads, and whether these negative news have factual basis to choose the correct PR strategy based on the specific situation.
2. Remedy: The passive type of public relations method mainly emphasizes the link of remedy. This is not to say that to fight back negative information, but to change people's perception. Public relations personnel need to develop systematic measures around this goal. Restore the reputation of the business.
3. Monitoring: In the process of remediation, it is also necessary to monitor the effect and make timely adjustments.